The UN talks on climate which was held in Tianzin in China has failed to make any progress while China accused USA of failing to meet its resposibilities in cutting emissions.On the other hand USA accused China of refusing to have its voluntary energy savings verified!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These countries will just try to find fault in others and they will never succeed in finding a solution. :( :(
Every country is equally sharing partnership in damaging climatic condition..so dragging one and anothers legs wont give any solution..
This hypocrisy in its worst form! When it comes to taking some effective and sincere action they start this blame game!
They always call for international conferences and they end up the meeting without any solution. :(
Looks they are going to be stubborn and keep on playing the game of Passing-the-buck!! Worst case of hypocrisy in my opinion!! :angry: :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Let them understand scoring brownie points won't solve one of the most intractable problems in our times which is sure to burn us all one day!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.