A part of silver trident from a temple has been found missing in Kashi, Varanasi. It is still not yet confirmed that it has been stolen or any monkey may have broken the trident as per the officials.

The trident was installed with the Shivlinga of the Avimukhteshwar Temple which is on premises of Kashi Vishwanath Temple which has a security of 2500 policemen.The missing part of trident was noticed by the devotees.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
very shocking news...I wonder how can monkeys enter the temple..it must be done by some person only.. :unsure:
I too suspect the hands of some insiders behind this!
Rash mi,do you have a link to this news?.Thanks for sharing the information. :)
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I too suspect the hands of some insiders behind this![/quote]

I agree. The temples are not free from corrupt insiders wo take full advantage of their knowledge to steal valuables even at the cost of causing tension among devotees.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is shocking, recently I have read at least four to five news of silver and gold valuables being stolen from temples. It seems as if Gods are also not spared from theives!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well said kalyani, even god is not spared now-a-days..frequently temple employees are also allowing intruders to know the security information..which is one big reason..
I had the opportunity to spend a few years of my childhood in one of the most famous pilgrim centres in West Bengal and I know how corrupt people could be in the name of god!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.