With Diwali just around the corner, it's time to hit the stores to pick up everything that you might have been saving up for.And if you have been eyeing that brightly lit, size zero display at the local electronics store but are confused by all that advertising blitzkrieg about LED and 3D TVs, allow us to enlighten you.read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really nice.I hadn't purchased a TV so far and don't wish to purchase one!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
very useful information to keep in mind while purchasing LCD or LED TV....thanks for sharing jayen......

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Really good information jayen but a little late for me since i have recently purchased...
Thanks for sharing a very valuable information on buying TV sets during diwali season. :) :)
Thanks a lot for sharing this information, i decided to buy LCD TV 2 days ago...
Now i am ready to buy it... :lol:
Can you give some cheap and good company names..it can be useful...Thanks for the tips JAyen
@Friends,
I too have a plan to buy an LCD TV.Can anybody suggest me some best brands?
To my mind Sony is good a brand to consider.It is a trusted one!
@ chinmoy that is really very high quality brand indeed...Hope this information helps...Now-a-days even Samsung, LG are providing LCD TV's hope Nagalakshmi can choose one of these brands.
@Rajani

I agree that Samsung,LG too are very good brands and now Nagalakshmi can make up her mind!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.