In the good old days, there was only one brand that was almost synonymous with a branded mobile phone – Nokia. A flood of new brands and new handsets later, Nokia has been pushed out of the limelight, especially in the smartphone market. Recently, they launched the Nokia N8, a smartphone with an all-new and improved Symbian3 OS. With a high price tag putting it on par with the big boys out there, we wanted to find out whether the N8 matches up to the smartphone benchmark.read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks for this review.Eventhough not in smart phone market Nokia is the leader in mobile phone market.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thanks for the review jayen. Although many companies are out with power packed mobile phones but for me Nokia is the most reliable one....
Thanks for the review,Jayen.Nokia will never lose its no 1 position i believe. :) :)
I agree that Nokia though is expensive it is flooded with full features of lastest cellphone..Thanks for the review jayen
Thank you for commenting on this post do keep giving your feed back to improvise.

Thanks for the review of nokia N8 jayen....keep posting
Thank you for commenting on this post do keep giving your feed back to improvise.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.