The search engine giant Google has celebrated Halloween on Sunday, Oct 31 with a new Google Doodle on the homepage in selected countries.

Google marks its unique way of celebration with doodles, but this time the California based country has come up with five different designs. Visitors on Google homepage was greeted with a Scooby Doo themed doodle.

When users clicked on the drawing, it showed five another colorful drawings from Scooby Doo, a Hanna-Barbera cartoon. The drawings featured a haunted motif, including costumed kids, ghosts and ghouls, and jack-o-lanterns.

The five different drawings told different stories and also letters from the 'Google' are scattered throughout the five drawings.

The popular television adventure series Scooby Doo was broadcasted on CBS from 1969 to 1976. The cartoon series featured a a talking dog named Scooby Doo and four teenagers, Freddie Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, and Norville Shaggy Rogers.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nothing to say about Google..only one word can say everything Google Rocks. :P :lol: :)
I also wondered by seeing the different ways that google appears day by day.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It would have been good to see it even in India also. Google should archive such doodles
Google has become fertile land for creativity which grows everyday. Thanks for sharing this info.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Google is simply rocking. Whenever i m in a search for any information the first thing that comes to mind is google...
Everyday Google does something extraordinary to draw the attention of people towards it.Good Job and tactics by Google.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.