The working life of consumers is changing and it results in a fast rate of growing laptop market. The sales of laptops are increasing these days because of the need for "anytime anywhere" access to information. According to a top official of HCL Info Systems, in the whole PC market, the market share of laptops would be 35-40 percent in the next two years. In this ever growing laptop market where new models are arriving every other day, the most common question that consumer faces is - "What laptop should I buy?" Here is a list of top five laptops that excel in their specific category and are creating a buzz in the laptop market.read more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apple mac book pro spring 2010 is the best laptop in my view

Want to make each day Accountable

I dont think people purchase laptops which are having good performance and easy to maintain...Anyhow thanks for the list.. :)
Rajani the above reply of yours doesnt make any sense. Put some sense in it. :(

Business people choose high performance laptops and i dont think rest choose the same. Anyways, thnaks for sharing
Desk tops suit the fixed offices. Lap tops are in fact 'personal' in true sense like mobile phones. Those on move like sales persons need to have lap tops. Here also there is choice between lap tops and net tops, which are smaller in size and handier.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Well this is for those who are planning to buy one hope it is of use to them. :)

Just two weeks back I purchased a net book.This information would have helped me a lot if I would have got the list before two weeks. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.