There are more than 650 million mobile phone users in India. While these devices help us connect to our family and friends, they also are culprit of many unwanted messages from spammers. Don't you get annoyed and irritated when you are expecting an important message, your phone buzzes, you check the phone and realize that it's a spam message? Sparing you the agony of spam messages is smsBlocker, an application thatread more

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
thanks for sharing this information
Very true,Jayen.Often I get irritated by the spam messages and calls i receive in cell phone.Thanks for sharing the news.
The calls and messages which irritates me the most are from the network provider and some others too....Its good to block them... Thanks for sharing this information....
The good thing is the application size is less than 100 KB and the cost is also less.
I too wanted to block spam messages. Smsblocker is good application to block the spam. It is easy to download too.

Want to make each day Accountable

Thanks so much for sharing such useful information. i am gonna try out this
Thanks for sharing this.I have been searching for this one as it is necessary nowadays.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It is good to know that SMS which often irrirate us can be blocked..Thanks Jayen for the update. :)
wow thanks jayen for providing such an nice information useful to all the guys..... from promotional messages.........
Very good news!These unwanted messages are a big source of nuisance.Thanks for sharing it!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.