Airlines slash ticket prices after government intervenes

http://sify.com/news/airlines-slash-ticket-prices-after-government-intervenes-news-national-kmfrufcbafj.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The airline fares should be reasonable.But in the past few months,air line tickets booked during last minute of travel was really not affordable.I have personally experienced the situation during emergencies.
Yeah, some months back all on a sudden my train got cancelled and there was some emergency.i had to pay heavily for air ticket
Very true.A month ago during Diwali the price of the Indigo flight from Chennai to Hyderabad was Rs.10,000 per head.Finally i made up my mind to travel by bus and the fare was Rs.1500 for AC semi sleeper.All travels are exploiting the situation of people.
Its a good thing that there was intervention from the Government, or else these airlines operators keep hiking the airfares as per their whims and fancies! Similar intervention is reuired for the private bus operators too! They too follow the practice of hiking ticket prices threefold to fivehold during weekends and heavy holiday season! There is simply no logic in the acts of this kind! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.