http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/series-tournaments/new-zealand-in-india/top-stories/For-the-first-time-India-clean-sweep-five-match-series/articleshow/7080784.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to the new team who have shown their potential to be leaders in this game.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Well!Its good performance by the entire team. All contributed to win and make this history. The biggest win of the series i have ever seen in indian cricket history,since i am born to earth. Do perform good in WC as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not sure if it is the first tiem that India achieved this feat! I remember a similar feat achieved against England.
Congratulations to the whole team.... They have shown real team effort....All the best to them....
I too dont have nay idea about how many times it happen...Congratulating is the only thing i can do. :)
Kudos to the young Indian team who showcased a very sensible cricket.!!! :) :)
once again our players proved that we are the best of all the teams in the word and stood in first ranking......
I think it's not the first time but it was a great effort by the youngsters...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.