Hello Friends, I have been converted two cheques into cash given by boddunan, one of Rs 1321 and the 2nd is Rs 1496.88 & third is ready for coming into my hand. I m studying engineering college and every body knows that a engineering student need money daily for different works. From last 3 months i didn't ask for money to my parents. I spent my earned money on my notes and college expenses. My parents are so much happy. First time i gave gift to my sweet sis on her birthday from my own earned money. So form my side a lot of thanks to boddunan team to give us a very nice platform to earn and learn. So Friends What you did with your earned payment? Wanna Share ?
images-20100105.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
1-20100105.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No body here who wanna share his views related to this forum
let me first get the cheque then i tell you what i did with that money till wait..............
I also have got paid 2 times from Boddunan but I have not used in a way like you have spent so I think I can not share it here but what ever may be you have spend it in a wise way.
Congrats and best of luck for your third cheque
thanks soubhagya. Yes i am using that money in wise may. these days i don't ask to my parents to give me money. I spent from my side on my notes, bike petrol etc..
i am yet to get my first payement.After getting i will share my views..
I had deposited cheque in bank and after getting it encashed, i purchased one branded diesel jeans.
I spent the amount on tailoring expenses for new garments in winter season. This income was useful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have not received my first payment since I am not over the threshold limit. I am trying my best to cross it. Actually, I was very inactive for about 2 last weeks, but now I am back.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.