Hello Friends A approval time for a .ppt file or other documents is 1 week. and cash credits will be given after the two weeks of approval. Its too late. For making a ppt or document file its not easy. Firstly wait for one week and then wait for two weeks or three weeks more for the cash credits. In a month only 4 weeks are there. If we submit a file first time and after three weeks we get less cash credits then we feel bad. If just after one week both document approval and cash credits will done. then we can improve our new document with more some other data so we can get more cash credits.
So i think friends a one week approval and 2 or 3 weeks for cash credits is a very long time . this should be done all in one week or just one or 2 day more than one week.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Lohit,

Please note that we are asked for the project reports and paper presentations which are made for your academic uses and not for boddunan. I don't think you will write a project report/paper presentation for boddunan. In such case you might be disqualified as well ;)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Maverick, i don't write project reports for boddunan. I have submitted only those which is made by me or by my csn. I think i have written worng and u have taken the meaning of that words wrong. I just wanna say about the DSP program is that approval and cash credits of DSP program is should be one week or just one or two days more than one week. sorry form my wrongs words which made miss-understanding.
one thing more maverick you take the mean of my words wrong which is written by me, but you didn't give any reply about this forum which i posted.
i think it will take some more time to go through the project to find its correct value and thats why its being some late...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
I was also in the same dilema.I posted one paper in non technical category and like articles nothing sees there.But later knew that cash crediting is only after two weeks.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Cash credits of documents should be given as they soon as they accepted and shown in list.
Unlike articles, a member can have one, and hardly two, project reports and a very few paper presentations during his academics. If you think you can post one project per week, I should suspect you of how you are getting the reports. Please note that you are not supposed to submit the documents which are not owned by you.

And regarding the cash credits, since it is the first time the feature is introduced, it will take some time to set up the necessary things on our systems.

Guys, I would like to alter few rules on this program based on the documents submitted so far and the responses given by members. I will update the program details post with the new rules.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

If you wanna change any rules you can but those which got submitted you should not apply new rules on that. Because As per that rules we submitted right documents.
A paper presentation slides file hardly take one hour or little bit more than it. So when i got free we can make and submit. and i think its beneficial for boddunan site to increase traffic of more paper presentations are available. A lot of students are there who don't want to make paper presentation during their academic career so they search on net fir it. so if they will get from boddunan, so it will increase traffic and also attract to our site.
I don't want to put legal rules at risk in order to increase boddunan traffic and I dont want to here such suggestions anymore. Please bind to the legal rules and submit only documents that are owned by you.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.