The topic is locked.
This is a game where you make as many words as possible from a given set of letters which is actually a scrmabled word....

I am starting a word now and also giving one word that can be made from the given set of letters...

A A T I M R D C

I am making the word DATA from the above set of letters...You can keep making words and once a member gets the word using all the letters we go on to the next set of letters ( a scrambled word)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a game where you make as many words as possible from a given set of letters which is actually a scrmabled word....

I am starting a word now and also giving one word that can be made from the given set of letters...

A A T I M R D C

I am making the word DATA from the above set of letters...You can keep making words and once a member gets the word using all the letters we go on to the next set of letters ( a scrambled word)

Good one usha.. nice game.. my word is TAMRID..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: usha manohar, RobertP
Nice game Usha!

I am making the word from above letters:

DRAMATIC

Not really clear about the rules, but do we use all letters to make a word or just a few letters from the total?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Nice game Usha!

DRAMATIC

Not really clear about the rules, but do we use all letters to make a word or just a few letters from the total?

Thanks a lot Kalyani ! Once a person uses all the letters to make the word we can start on the next scrambled word like it has happened now... :)
I am starting the next word....quite a simple one, after which we can go to tougher and longer words...

Y O R M N A C H

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, RobertP
Nice game Usha!

DRAMATIC

Thanks a lot Kalyani ! Once a person uses all the letters to make the word we can start on the next scrambled word... :)

Ok, I got it now. So now we have to start with another set of letters?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nice game Usha!

DRAMATIC

Thanks a lot Kalyani ! Once a person uses all the letters to make the word we can start on the next scrambled word... :)

Lets keep creating as many words as we can with the current letters until we get exhausted with them...
My word is DRAMA

Let me try a simple one to start with RIM, is that okay?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: usha manohar, RobertP
Yes sunil thats fine. Until the word is correct we are good to go.. My word is trim...
Please correct me usha..

Nice game Usha!

DRAMATIC

Thanks a lot Kalyani ! Once a person uses all the letters to make the word we can start on the next scrambled word like it has happened now... :)
I am starting the next word....quite a simple one, after which we can go to tougher and longer words...

Y O R M N A C H

MACHO

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We started with next set so early. We could have created many more.. any ways. My word would be MARRY

Nice game Usha!

DRAMATIC

Lets keep creating as many words as we can with the current letters until we get exhausted with them...
My word is DRAMA

Ok hereafter we make as many words as possible with the given word :)

My word is ROMAN

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.