With increased heart attacks the more we know about this ailment the better for us.Prevention is definitely better than cure...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11013]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A picture speaks more than thousand words. The Pictogram you have posted shown the subtle but important differences in Heart ailments.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Many people get confused with these three terms and consider them same thing. Even I was not aware that heat attack is different from cardiac arrest.
I too was not aware of the differences until someone sent me this link...It was really helpful and I looked up some articles after that just to get a little more information on the subject..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I too was not aware of the differences until someone sent me this link...It was really helpful and I looked up some articles after that just to get a little more information on the subject..

Now many websites are using the Pictographs to explain complex matters in an easy way. The accompanying pictures make the things easier and interesting.

Now many websites are using the Pictographs to explain complex matters in an easy way. The accompanying pictures make the things easier and interesting.

Absolutely ! Most of us find it difficult to follow the technicalities involved so a simplified version helps us understand better....In fact I have made a large printout of this and put it in our school science lab so that everyone including the students can read it...

Absolutely ! Most of us find it difficult to follow the technicalities involved so a simplified version helps us understand better....In fact I have made a large printout of this and put it in our school science lab so that everyone including the students can read it...

Students will be the beneficiaries. Teachers need not struggle for finding an easy way to make the youngsters undersatand. What you have done to the students is very good. I understood the intricacies of Inflation easily through such Picture charts.
Very helpful and simplified illustrations! This really helps understand the difference between each ailment, I used to be quite confused mostly!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

To be true to my heart - in the heart of hearts I harbored a misconception that all these are having some similarities and used these terms almost interchangeably till I came across this!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Thanks,Usha!!
What tips would the thread starter give to prevent these?

Mala Jaiswar
What tips would the thread starter give to prevent these?

The thread is about the clarification prevailing generally in people pertaining to Heart attack, stroke and cardiac arrest. which are subtle. And regarding 'Prevention' of the said ailments is not within the scope of the thread. You can find or start a thread about their prevention.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.