Hello all, B)

How are you? I'm doing my B.Sc Computer Science second year, and its finally time i give some thoughts about MY CAREER. My interest grew rapidly in Computer Networking.I thought why not become a Network Administrator/Engineer, so i signed up for Cisco CCNA certificate, and i pretty much know the value of CCNA, it could make your resume shine up, bag you up some knowledge and more. My question is , "Is it really worth doing?" "Am i doing the right thing regarding my career?" "How much salary will I get after becoming a CCNA?( though not without experience)?"

And Some doubts :silly: , I've signed up for CCNA in an institute, the fee structure is:

1. Course Fee Rs.14000 ( With 6 CISCO material, books)

2. Exam fee Rs. 12000

are the Fees reasonable. :unsure:

Well this is the only institute that teaches CISCO in my city! :ohmy:

On the other hand:

1. Would doing compTIA A+ or compTIA Network+ be any worth?

2. Should i go for A+ or Network+

PLEASE, PLEASE Help....
:blush:
Thank you,
Raj.

PLEASE HELP :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
first of all congrats for selecting CCNA it has bright future but you have to keep on updating. there are many courses like CCENT, CCNA voice, wireless,security..At first you will find difficult to get job as a fresher.So at first don't worry about salary go for it.You can also become a technical assistant in colleges with CCNA.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.