Create your own STORY
Ths is very creative game, if som1 likes to makes story will really njoy ths game.
1. I will start the story by giving u the start line.
2. the next will continue the story by his imagination, what ever he/ she likes can add to it.
3. every 1 should not write more than 1 sentence.

so lets start
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There was a boy who use to love a girl but never dared to tell her.
As she is unaware of this, she married another person and settled in USA. :P :P :P :laugh: :cheer:
This is a creative thread!!! :) :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The poor boy who is left behind then became a sanyasi and left to find himself in the Himalayas!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In himalayas he met a swami and swami suggested him to join a site called boddunan so that he can get his girl again.
In the Himalayas, he decided to do a tough "tapasya" to please the God. :P After doing tapasya for two days, he realised that it is not his cup of tea. :ohmy: He came back to his place. :woohoo: :woohoo:
He then decided to obey his parents' wishes adn married a girl they found for him. In due course of time, they both had a beautiful baby girl!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Sajeetharan..very very interesting game started..
Look what you did with the boy... :woohoo: :silly: :woohoo:
Let me make something more for him..

After having his baby child, suddenly the girl whom he loved, returns and tell him that she wants to marry him now..

Aastha Gupta
Being a honest husband and nice father, he clearly rejects her proposal and says that he wants lead a happy life with his family.
This is an interesting thread.
She pleads him that he should give his daughter for his son in future.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
He agrees for that. and she goes back to USA. but unfortunately her plane crashes and she dies.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.