I don't know whether chrome or IE has got this as iam not using it. This option is available in firefox as well as Epic Browser and can be enabled by selecting Tools -> Start Private Browsing. In this mode, history,cookies and other things are not stored.This option can be turned on when we are using public or shared computers or when we are doing any financial transaction.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Switch to Private Browsing Mode Easily with Toggle Private Browsing

Looking for an easy way to start and stop Private Browsing Mode in Firefox? With Toggle Private Browsing, you can switch back and forth with a single toolbar button.

Get the Button Set up

First install the Toggle Private Browsing extension and after it is installed, right click on one of your toolbars and select “Customize”. Once the Customize Toolbar Window has opened, grab the Toggle PB Mask button and move it to the toolbar location that best suits your needs.

Once you have the button set where you want it, it is just a matter of clicking on it to start and stop Private Browsing Mode. Notice that the “Mask Button Color” is lighter black at the moment.

Options

There are two options available for the extension. To “Auto-start in Private Browsing Mode” and “To disable the Private Browsing Mode prompt message”.
Private browsing is simply, browsing in which the history, cookies and all other stuffs are not stored.
Hey even i am using epic and used to wonder what is private browsing. Thanks for this exhaustive clarification will explore it today itself.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
till now i had no idea about Private Browsing. after reading i have understood it..thanks for sharing
Thanks for the valuable information, Till now i never came accross privacy browsing but i came accross privacy option in firefox.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks for the valuable information, Till now i never came accross privacy browsing but i came accross privacy option in firefox.
Thanks for the information. I have just checked this option on my computer in Firefox. I shall do this when I go to a cyber cafe.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

very nice piece of information shared . Thanks for sharing.
I have never used it although I use Mozilla Firefox. I will try it now. Thanks for sharing this info.
I never heard about private browsing, this may be new feature of firefox.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.