Use this trick at your own risks

1.Launch the Disk Cleanup utility by either:
- "Start" >> "Programs" >> "Accessories" >> "System Tools" >> "Disk Cleanup", or:
- "Start" >> "Run", enter "cleanmgr" then press Enter.

2.Select the disk you want to clean up from the drop-down box (i.e. "Local Disk C") and click "OK":

3.Windows will calculate the space on your selected hard drive. This might take a few minutes depending on the size of your hard drive:

4.Once Windows is done with the calculation, Disk Cleanup Utility displays. Here you can select which storages you want to clean up (under "Files to delete"). It doesn't hurt if you select them all when you really need free spaces on your hard drive. Notice the usage size on some of these storages might be huge:
Click "OK" after your selections, then click "Yes" on the prompt.

5.Disk Cleanup Utility starts to clean up your hard drive. This

6.might take a while depending on the current usage level on the storage. During the cleanup process, your computer might be very slow, so give it some time. After cleanup your hard disks, perform a disk defragmentation would really help your pc run faster.
001.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
002.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
003.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
nice to see your message i think you can include this to your article also so keep it up.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

nice piece of information, thanks to naveen for sharing this..
wow! this is actully very nice tric for us.... thanks
nice to see your message
Good presentation and explanation by you ,naveen. Keep it up .

Want to make each day Accountable

Really fantastc infoarmation. Keep doing this.
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
very nice piece of information shared in detail. Thanks for sharing.
Once I was cleaning up my C Drive. But my sister stopped me accidentally.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.