Sometimes it happens most of them fall in love with their enemies,or enemies of your family,did something like this happen to any one,or you know any one

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Loving an enemy is the fooliest thing one can do in one's life. Never ever trust any enemy, he or she can deceive you at any time. remember it please.
No,I don't have any such event taken place in my life or in some other's life but has seen on movies.
The only case I can cite is that of Sourav Ganguly.Although not known as 'enemies' as such. His marriage with the next door neighbor Dona had an interesting tale. His father and that of Dona had some kind of business relations years before and they fell out on some thing and when Sourav fell for Dona these two families had extremely strained relationship but eventually Dona and Saurav braved it all! Love finally won and these families are reunited back!
Mostly it happens in movies it its happen in real life then it becomes story and can be movie in future.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

It is really impossible even to begin the act of loving one's enemies....
I have never heard it except movies like QSQT or Saudagar etc.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
it didn't happened to me ever and i don't wish that it happens to me at all.
yes i know one of my friend raj who fall in a love.of a girl which belong a family that is responsible for her painful life.
Generally it never happens in real life but yes there are exceptions to this also for love is something which wins even the heart of enemies. The thing is that we don't make love and it happens sometimes when we are unaware of it...

Personally I won't mind if I fall in love with someone whose family has a relation of hate with mine and vice-verse because I am loving the person whom my heart says yes and I have nothing to do with her family....!
Loving enemy is not a big mistake. but if the enemy changes then we can trust.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.