Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
lots of youth these days are addicted to FB i don't know if it is good or bad but i just know it that excess of everything is bad.

Well, FB is good for conversation and lots of other things can be done.
But if we are in limits, everything is good.

Want to make each day Accountable

lots of youth these days are addicted to FB i don't know if it is good or bad but i just know it that excess of everything is bad.

I have seen my brother too he always remain busy on FB i don't know what he gets from it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I have seen my brother too he always remain busy on FB i don't know what he gets from it. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I have left FB, after my College.

I have not left it and use it whenever i want to interact with friends. :)
I have not left it and use it whenever i want to interact with friends. :)

I have also not left my friends. We should not left them.

No body leaves friends unless there is some serious issues with them.I don't think it effects if we leave FB because before FB also we used to interact with them. :)
No body leaves friends unless there is some serious issues with them.I don't think it effects if we leave FB because before FB also we used to interact with them. :)

After Parents, friends are more important to us and we should not leave them.

There are more books apart Facebook and there are more ways to communicate with friends apart Facebook. Use Skyp, Gtalk.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There are more books apart Facebook and there are more ways to communicate with friends apart Facebook. Use Skyp, Gtalk.

Yes there are many other ways also but it depends on the person again what he/she use. :blink:
young generation thinks themselves too smart.they keep them away from studies they have intention of chatting to make new friends.if they spend their time in books then i think their knowledge will increase.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.