The topic is locked.
Once William Wordsworth said

"New friends may be a poem
But old friends are the alphabets
Don't forget alphabets
Or else it is hard to read the poem"

Share some friendship quotes which will make us remember our good friends

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think a friend is the best person which you can have with you,which knows everything about yourself,how good you are,how much bad you are,but still he/she ignores or forget all of those things just to have a good frienship with you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light

Meera sandhu
A friend gives an immense support when we lack back or if we wanted to move forward.

Want to make each day Accountable

The greatest gift you can give to someone is your time. B'coz when you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life

Meera sandhu
friendship doesn't needs cute voice & lovely face. They just needs a responsible heart with affection forever.!!

Vinu
In this cruel world it is very difficult to find friend with beautiful heart,pure feelings attractive personality and stylish looks.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friendship is just like cricket, so do not loose wickets. if u loose that wickets may be you have a defeat. so don`t neglect friends.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friendship is like a sketch pen....they colour your life
I may not be your favourite colour
But one day you will need me to complete your picture

Meera sandhu
Be slow in choosing a friend.....slower in changing.

smriti
We already have had too many similar threads and also since there is a separate Quotes section, I am locking this thread. All members are requested not to start any threads of Quotes, or else posts will be deleted and action taken.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.