Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can directly switch OFF you TV directly from the switch board don't need to use remote for it. :laugh:

SJ when would you learn the art of saving money? Using switches occasionally is not a good habit. You may ruin them and changing a switch costs about 75/. :laugh: My remote is in warntee yet. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You can directly switch OFF you TV directly from the switch board don't need to use remote for it. :laugh:

SJ when would you learn the art of saving money? Using switches occasionally is not a good habit. You may ruin them and changing a switch costs about 75/. :laugh: My remote is in warntee yet. :P

Is it so? :blink:

But i have done it several times and I never have changed the switch or socket. :woohoo:

Your remote is warranty agreed but we were talking about the batteries. :woohoo:
I do have the habit of channel surfing and end up watching too many different channels.Once I remember there were two good movies shown on max and hbo at the same time, and I kept shifting from one to the other ... :blink: :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is it so? :blink:

But i have done it several times and I never have changed the switch or socket. :woohoo:

Your remote is warranty agreed but we were talking about the batteries. :woohoo:

Oh yes to switch off the TV, I have to use my remote in the end, by the way we were talking about giving seats to ladies. :P

May be you need a rest Suny.I think you have been online for long time that's the reason you forgot what we were discussing. :woohoo: :woohoo: Go on to the first page and find out what we were discussing here. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I do have the habit of channel surfing and end up watching too many different channels.Once I remember there were two good movies shown on max and hbo at the same time, and I kept shifting from one to the other ... :blink: :unsure:

You can very well do that with half an hour's break at your disposal provided they have no adverts slot at the same time. :)

Sanjeev it never happens with me, because am particular about the program am watching, but when my dad watch the tv, then it happens many times as he is not like me particular about the program, he like to watch any program of his taste

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I switch to many channel before looking at a particular one. I take time to see that i should watch the particular show or not.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too have this bad habit of swapping channels as I get bored of a show very early. I don't change channels only when I am watching a dance show. ;)

Live in the present :)
I too have this bad habit of swapping channels as I get bored of a show very early. I don't change channels only when I am watching a dance show. ;)

I too never change channels, while watching Dance show. My mother likes that ver much.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.