Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think at the time when camera was not there,Frame was famous and people use to keep their favorite photo in Frame or some kind of Album was famous.

I think at that time maybe paintings were done. However it's costly affair for common man.
yes, when i am free i took photographs of my childhood. often i see snaps some time
I think at the time when camera was not there,Frame was famous and people use to keep their favorite photo in Frame or some kind of Album was famous.

I think at that time maybe paintings were done. However it's costly affair for common man.

Yes,Painting were also done.

Want to make each day Accountable

YES YES YES WE CAN GO INTO THAT STAGE AGAIN BY SEEING THAT ONLY :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I think the feeling of re-memorizing our past photos is very different. It feels good.

Actually while we see our old photos we see some others ho have been left behind or gone to other places. They also become part of our present.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yesterday,when i was shifting some boxes in my shelves,i saw one more photo of mine which was taken when i was in 2nd Standard.

I often took out photographs of my childhood from my cupboard and see and remember those days :) .As there are lot of memories attached with them :) .I feel pleasure when i show it to my kids and they identify me in those photos. :laugh: How about you do you do that? What do you feel when you see your childhood photos after long time. :blink:

My parents have framed them after restoring them and put it in showcase now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B/W photos.

I love to take a lot of photos and videos of my kid and I want to keep them as asset.

3 days, she was kept at ICU, for observation (she drank fluid while she was a foetus) and 4th day when I got her, I took some photos with mobile. My mother-in-law scolded me for taking photos, yet I took.
Some of those photos I lost...when I asked a boy to move it to system. :( :( :( Yet some are still there....Yet I lost those 4th day photos

Meera sandhu
My parents have kept 2 -3 Albums of my childhood.
They have kept my good memories of mine. As I am the only Child. One and only one Child of My Parents.

I often took out photographs of my childhood from my cupboard and see and remember those days :) .As there are lot of memories attached with them :) .I feel pleasure when i show it to my kids and they identify me in those photos. :laugh: How about you do you do that? What do you feel when you see your childhood photos after long time. :blink:

My parents have framed them after restoring them and put it in showcase now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: B/W photos.

I love to take a lot of photos and videos of my kid and I want to keep them as asset.

3 days, she was kept at ICU, for observation (she drank fluid while she was a foetus) and 4th day when I got her, I took some photos with mobile. My mother-in-law scolded me for taking photos, yet I took.
Some of those photos I lost...when I asked a boy to move it to system. :( :( :( Yet some are still there....Yet I lost those 4th day photos

I still have photos of my kids when they were born and now when i show those photo to them they can't recognize themselves too.They were too thin when they were born. Even my son was kept in the nursery for whole 10 days alone under doctor's observation. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.