Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Not only police men many persons wont wear it as they will loose their hair.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think they do not loose their hair but their hair style also find difficult to monitor traffic. That is why most people try to avoid it but where this is must they have to use it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think they do not loose their hair but their hair style also find difficult to monitor traffic. That is why most people try to avoid it but where this is must they have to use it.

I don't see ladies wearing helmet behind the driver seat and they are never stopped by the traffic police but when a man don't wear it he is penalised. :evil:

I don't see ladies wearing helmet behind the driver seat and they are never stopped by the traffic police but when a man don't wear it he is penalised. :evil:

That is the benefit of being a woman!!! :evil: Although I didn't know wearing helmets for a pillion rider is a rule in other cities, its not so in Pune!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't see ladies wearing helmet behind the driver seat and they are never stopped by the traffic police but when a man don't wear it he is penalised.

That is the benefit of being a woman!!! Although I didn't know wearing helmets for a pillion rider is a rule in other cities, its not so in Pune!!

But it also must be kept as rule because the back seat person will loose life than driving one in many cases.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now a days people are not taking helmet as serious. When the rules passed strightly for a while policemen check and fine. after few days everything will be asuaul

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That is the benefit of being a woman!!! :evil: Although I didn't know wearing helmets for a pillion rider is a rule in other cities, its not so in Pune!!

It is a traffic rule in Delhi but ladies don't follow it although they wear it when they drive. :evil: :woohoo:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't see ladies wearing helmet behind the driver seat and they are never stopped by the traffic police but when a man don't wear it he is penalised.

That is the benefit of being a woman!!! Although I didn't know wearing helmets for a pillion rider is a rule in other cities, its not so in Pune!!

But it also must be kept as rule because the back seat person will loose life than driving one in many cases.

True, it should be compulsory, but problem would be to ensure it is strictly followed because of less manpower and lack of will!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Years before, my brother met with an accident. He was driving and his classmate was sitting along with him, in the back seat. They met with an accident. At that time, helmet rules were not strict, it was made strict 1 year ago only. My brother survived as he didn't leave the handle. But the boy behind him couldn't get any hold and he got hit with an electric post and died within minutes. So, I feel, helmet should be made strict for both persons and I think, back seat is more risky than front seat.
My brother was also seriously wounded, but he didn't get any brain wounds. His whole body was crushed.....while falling from the top. Actually, it was a new model bike and it was sitting on a wall top. That boy fell down first and my brother second, from the height.

Meera sandhu
Same here Sandhya. Its been 3 months, that my cousin died in a bike accident. He friend was also there sitting back seat. He too was dead. But the situation was that the bike was in full speed and they were drunk.
Drinking and riding the bike is not at all good.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.