Suppose you are sitting in a traveling bus and suddenly a beautiful girl with luggage comes near you. You will really want to impress her. I know you people :P :P :P . You were just to stand and give her your seat when an old lady comes to you. Now choice is yours....whom will you give your seat?
Which one will impress that girl more.......if you give your seat to her or the old lady???? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I am thinking about giving that seat to the old lady and stand near the girl to have a small chat. What are you people thinking? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I won't do anything. Because, Aaj ki ladkiya aise nahi pat ti :lol:

Want to make each day Accountable

So, you won't give seat to anyone :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ???

Clever boy!!! :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

If my Journey is completed and i have reached my Destination,then i would definitely give my seat.
I don't know who will sit there.If the girl is Clever,then she will cleverly come forward and take my seat.
But the girl is good and knows how to respect the old ones,then she will give this seat to that old Lady.

If my Journey is completed and i have reached my Destination,then i would definitely give my seat.
I don't know who will sit there.If the girl is Clever,then she will cleverly come forward and take my seat.
But the girl is good and knows how to respect the old ones,then she will give this seat to that old Lady.

So, girls are of two types, according to you. Isn't it? :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Two types.... There are many types of them....there mind works cleverly,smartly and many lyes...

Two types.... There are many types of them....there mind works cleverly,smartly and many lyes...

I don't think there is a need of impressing clever girls even if they are beautiful. Isnt it? :whistle:

Meera sandhu
I would offer the seat to old lady. :)

I don't talk to beautiful girls because most of them turns out to be a cheater and they just flirt with boys. :laugh:

I don't talk to beautiful girls because most of them turns out to be a cheater and they just flirt with boys. :laugh:

These girls will obviously not enter in a long relation just for a seat. The boy also just attempts impressing temporarily. In fact, boy and girls both are not cheats but only try whiling away some time joyfully.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

These girls will obviously not enter in a long relation just for a seat. The boy also just attempts impressing temporarily. In fact, boy and girls both are not cheats but only try whiling away some time joyfully.

If its the matter of a joy for short time then too i won't give seat to a girl because seat is more needed by an old lady than her. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

What you said is absolutely right Sir :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.