But I saw a dog was barking while it bit an innocent guy. He did not read the proverb perhaps. What do you say friends? :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Barking dog never bites is a proverb but in actual they bite. :woohoo:
The proverb is true. The barking dog bites after stopping barking. You do not know when a dog will stop barking and start biting.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
They do both ! they first bark and try to chase you away , after which they come after you and bite.I have seen this happen to a child in front of my eyes.It happened so suddenly that everyone around was taken by surprise and shock :ohmy: ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The proverb is true. The barking dog bites after stopping barking. You do not know when a dog will stop barking and start biting.

How nicely interpreted :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: !!!!

Meera sandhu
Yes,the Proverb is indeed true. The dog barks to show his strength,but internally the Dog has also fear from his opponent(to whom the dog barks)

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes,the Proverb is indeed true. The dog barks to show his strength,but internally the Dog has also fear from his opponent(to whom the dog barks)

Yes.
People who have internal strength/talent won't show it. They will do it.
But those who don't have it try to make others believe that he has enough internal strength or talent......just to fear others.
We have a proverb, meaning......filled pots never spits

Best example of barking dogs is our own politicians :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
How much they bark, only god knows. But when time comes for biting, can we see anyone of them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?????
They never implement what they say.

Same is the case of normal people too.....
Some say a lot....I will do that.....I will do this...etc. They say so in sudden emotions. But later......

That's why some people say a lot in anger. But when he cools, he forget everything.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra

Yes.
But those who don't have it try to make others believe that he has enough internal strength or talent......just to fear others.

How much they bark, only god knows. But when time comes for biting, can we see anyone of them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?????

Some say a lot....I will do that.....I will do this...etc. They say so in sudden emotions. But later......

That's why some people say a lot in anger. But when he cools, he forget everything.

That's a lovely explanation.. Also the saying goes... Adhjal gagri chalkat jaaye....:).. The less is knowledge, more we boast...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
This is a proverb and true empty vessels sound much.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Yes.

That's a lovely explanation.. Also the saying goes... Adhjal gagri chalkat jaaye....:).. The less is knowledge, more we boast...

That is with respect to human behavior , but dogs do not have the same behavioral pattern as us.The proverb must have come into existence keeping human behavioral pattern in mind lol... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes.

That is with respect to human behavior , but dogs do not have the same behavioral pattern as us.The proverb must have come into existence keeping human behavioral pattern in mind lol... :laugh:

The proverb is totally on Human Behavior.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.