Suppose, one day, when you open this site, you find many posts posted here under your name. But those where not done by you.
What will you do? What will you do with that duplicate? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Can you make believe others those recent posts were not yours?? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a short community and you can always set it right through different channels. There are ways to get your account back by resetting your password as first measure. Your ID cannot be hacked unless your mail ID is hacked. Once my ID was hacked with my profile picture etc but our friends chased the duplicate hard unless admin deleted and blocked him.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is a short community and you can always set it right through different channels. There are ways to get your account back by resetting your password as first measure. Your ID cannot be hacked unless your mail ID is hacked. Once my ID was hacked with my profile picture etc but our friends chased the duplicate hard unless admin deleted and blocked him.

But suppose as soon as the hacker has hacked the ID he/she changes the password, then? I don't have much knowledge about all this but I think a hacker would first change the password after hacking so that it is no longer accessible. Don't you think so? Anyway, what other option can there be?

But I really dread to think what would happen if it really happens to me.
HACKER CAN CHANGE THE PASSWORD OF ACCOUNT ON THIS SITE BUT NOT THAT OF YOUR MAIL id, YOU STILL CAN CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD ASKING FOR THE SAME THROUGH THE SUPPORT.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen
Sandhya then i first inform to admin and then i will change the passwords which is very strong, so that no hacker wont change. or every day i will change the password. or i will follow the instructions which are given by the admin

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sandhya then i first inform to admin and then i will change the passwords which is very strong, so that no hacker wont change. or every day i will change the password. or i will follow the instructions which are given by the admin

changing pw everyday. That's why you forget them often :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We should change our password frequently.If hijacked then take proper action through admin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hoping all of you have seen.....I have posted it in humour catagory and waiting for some funny posts......

Nowadays am in a funny mood....

Meera sandhu

in Boddunan??? :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
if the posts wll be good then it is good atleast we will get some points. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
if the posts wll be good then it is good atleast we will get some points. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sure. If so, I will keep quiet. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

After all, cheque will come in my hands.....no matter who works ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.