The topic is locked.
I have started many threads here for normal members and moderators. Now let it be our administrator. Hoping he won't feel bad with this thread. :dry: . :silly:
From the time since I joined this site, I am thinking, "Is Maverick, our administrator's real name? If not, what could be his real name?" :whistle: :whistle:
What do you people think? Let us try to find an answer :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hoping, our administrator will break this suspense after 50 responses :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Through this thread, let me thank him once again for giving a new face to Boddunan. :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have started many threads here for normal members and moderators. Now let it be our administrator. Hoping he won't feel bad with this thread. :dry: . :silly:
From the time since I joined this site, I am thinking, "Is Maverick, our administrator's real name? If not, what could be his real name?" :whistle: :whistle:
What do you people think? Let us try to find an answer :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hoping, our administrator will break this suspense after 50 responses :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Through this thread, let me thank him once again for giving a new face to Boddunan. :) :) :)

I know his real name and so know many other members of this site but I would not disclose it here or any where because he chose to be known as Maverick. So this is his choice that matters.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sunil...
You have let the cat out of the bag!!!
From your reply, it's 100% confirmed, it's not his real name. Ok....keep it as a suspense!!!!
Yet, you can PM me secretly also!!! Eppadi???

Meera sandhu
You see this is not proper to tell any thing without the permission of the person concerned, why don't you ask him directly. I think that would be a better choice. Thanks no more communication on this subject from me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You see this is not proper to tell any thing without the permission of the person concerned, why don't you ask him directly. I think that would be a better choice. Thanks no more communication on this subject from me.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Can you give a clue? First 2 letters...3 letters or 4 letetrs :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
You can give alternate letters also. I will fill in the blanks :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I think when we receive the Check, the name under the Signature which we see is his real name. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I think this should be asked directly to Maverick via PM. Although most of us know his name, it is upto him to disclose it, not any of us. So please just let it go here and send him a PM> If he so wishes, he will surely tell you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.