Today, it was seen 8.30am to 6 pm B) B) Am sure, power will go before 9.30 :evil: :evil:
Nowadays power cut is the real threat due to repairing and road widening. :(
So, nowadays the first column I check in newspaper everyday is "Naadariyaan", to know if today's repairing is taking place in our area. :cheer: :cheer:
What about you?
Which column do you read first in newspaper everyday?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Today, it was seen 8.30am to 6 pm B) B) Am sure, power will go before 9.30 :evil: :evil:
So, nowadays the first column I check in newspaper everyday is "Naadariyaan", to know if today's repairing is taking place in our area. :cheer: :cheer:
What about you?

I read The Hindu. And my first preferred page is page 3 and the preferred column is, "Power schedule". Power failures have become a part of my day to day activities.
What about you?

I read The Hindu. And my first preferred page is page 3 and the preferred column is, "Power schedule". Power failures have become a part of my day to day activities.

so, same pinch :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i hope all online workers think so :silly:

Meera sandhu
I read the headline first. Thereafter also, only heading and titles in whole paper. I read the full news only if the title evokes interest.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I read English and Bengali newspaper and playing page is first that i read and then first page. Political news make me bore.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What about you?

Even for my offline jobs i need my comuter

Sharmistha Banerjee
I always open the front page of the newspaper to see the current news.

But current news are all. Are you not interested in playing news?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I see the front page. Then the middle page where astrology articles and short stories are written.
What about you?

i think you need to learn smiley insertion :P

Even for my offline jobs i need my comuter

Meera sandhu
I read The Hindu and Daily Thanthi (Tamil news paper). I always start with the First page and then from the second page i will read only headlines.

But i read all the pages of weekly magazines from the first page to the last page.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.