Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
no yaar...mazha can't be pronounced in Hindi

after 'ha' no letter in Hindi alphabets. we have 3 more :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

people would laugh reading you so go get your packing done. Now I know why you failed in all exams ou appeared in. ;)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9477]}
am saying about second last letter, it can't be pronounced in Hindi yaar..
If you want so, find a new alphabet ;) :P
after ha, we have la, zha,ra.... (we have separate letters for la and ra, in Hindi, those alphabets can be pronounced in 2 ways, right?)

Can you write it ?? :ohmy: I always wonder how to people remember these alphabets. :unsure:

password talks reached Malayalam alphabets.
Why can't you add a few Malayalam letters to your pw...? :silly: :silly:
am sure, no one can decode it easily :woohoo: :woohoo:
by the by, I taught my daughter today....ka to na....20 letters. She learnt them easily than I thought :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

after 'ha' no letter in Hindi alphabets. we have 3 more :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

people would laugh reading you so go get your packing done. Now I know why you failed in all exams ou appeared in. ;)

after ha, we have la, zha,ra.... (we have separate letters for la and ra, in Hindi, those alphabets can be pronounced in 2 ways, right?)

Can you write it ?? :ohmy: I always wonder how to people remember these alphabets. :unsure:

Internet zindabad you do not hav to remember a thing now. Every thing is on your fingertips.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Internet zindabad you do not hav to remember a thing now. Every thing is on your fingertips.

@Asha...
All letters are similar to Hindi alphabets...even pronunciation...
But 5 or 6 alphabets are extra in Malayalam. That's the only difference :)

Meera sandhu
HA ha:D.. This is just a temporary one.. It can do much more damage in compare of this. Suppose wife or GF has our ATM card with password. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
HA ha:D.. This is just a temporary one.. It can do much more damage in compare of this. Suppose wife or GF has our ATM card with password. :D

It's not at all easy for a wife to get pw of debit cards and credit cards.
but so simple for a GF. So, AKP take care ;)

Meera sandhu
Don't share your any password with.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9469]}

Moral : You can be in FB, but without her knowledge. Otherwise think of those bandages, bed confinement .... ohhh....what a scary scenario

This means that you must be faceless or with a mask in Facebook.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

:laugh:

I thought wife can grab that thing even more easily.. I guess only experience one can answer this. :laugh:

Don't share your any password with.....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9469]}

Moral : You can be in FB, but without her knowledge. Otherwise think of those bandages, bed confinement .... ohhh....what a scary scenario

This means that you must be faceless or with a mask in Facebook.

that's the reason why he is in 'Bhakthi Marg' now, updating with Goddess photo as new profile picture :P
Ram Chetta...am I right?

Meera sandhu

:laugh:

I thought wife can grab that thing even more easily.. I guess only experience one can answer this. :laugh:

Not easy yaar :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Husbands grab our passwords too ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Ha ha..

In that case both party need to be careful for their password.. Look like you had already some failure try. :D
No-I-am-not-Married.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.