{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10636]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are the main issue of today. Petrol price runs too fast and salaries are too slow. However serious issues are put up nicely through a well morphed picture :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Very realistic. It is slow rising salary that is villain. Otherwise rising prices would not matter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Way petrol price is going up, I don't know where is the end!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10641]}

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
:laugh: :laugh: Salaries are the ones that are always slow, even when one gets huge increments, the cheetahs and kangaroos find a way to get ahead of the tortoise! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When petrol reserve will finished rising in price stopped. Use solar power.

When petrol reserve will finished rising in price stopped. Use solar power.

Drink it and foget everything your salary because when beer in your the king..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10636]}

Very true where to go for such problems.....aam admi is facing a very huge problem.....
:laugh: :laugh: Salaries are the ones that are always slow, even when one gets huge increments, the cheetahs and kangaroos find a way to get ahead of the tortoise! :blink:

But not for the top level executives and officials ...I was going through the private company notice we get as share holders and I was astonished to see that the pay hike is almost 100 percent each time....One of them was already drawing 45 lakhs per year and the new pay hike was in the range of 1 crore :ohmy: ! The poor workers will have to be saisfied with peanuts...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But not for the top level executives and officials ...I was going through the private company notice we get as share holders and I was astonished to see that the pay hike is almost 100 percent each time....One of them was already drawing 45 lakhs per year and the new pay hike was in the range of 1 crore :ohmy: ! The poor workers will have to be saisfied with peanuts...

Wait for some more years peanuts will not available to poor workers. Drink water and ear air.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.