{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10640]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you for this lovely image.
Beneath this otherwise looking delightfully funny image, I'm seeing a valuable message. "Your love and care you shower on your child today, will be reciprocated by your child tomorrow in equal measures, if not more."
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Daughter always cares more. Historic example is of Shahjehan who was looked after by his daughter during his last days. There is a proverb- My son is my son till he gets a wife- My daughter is my daughter all my life.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
Daughter always cares more. Historic example is of Shahjehan who was looked after by his daughter during his last days. There is a proverb- My son is my son till he gets a wife- My daughter is my daughter all my life.

True. Many studies established this fact. A girl remains with her parents through thick and thin. Rain and shine.
Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav, Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I suppose that is true, but sons can as caring and loving too, I have seen the way my brother loves and cares for my mother...The moment he is home he wants her to move into his place and stay with him and his family until he leaves ( he is a captain on a ship). I feel very touched by it ! Personally I feel that all my children love and care differently and it is difficult to judge and differentiate because they are all so different in their ways and attitudes ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you for this lovely image.
Beneath this otherwise looking delightfully funny image, I'm seeing a valuable message. "Your love and care you shower on your child today, will be reciprocated by your child tomorrow in equal measures, if not more."

It is right elders wants love and affection from their child. Image is funny but message is serious. We must be take care our elders in their old age like.

@ajmani sir totally agree with you but today also there are people who wants son instead of daughter.....
I think this is a really funny image. If I am not wrong, then this is the photoshop trick. Am I right?
I think this is a really funny image. If I am not wrong, then this is the photoshop trick. Am I right?

Image is funny but it have one message.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.