Friends,

With a score of 7000+ I am atop the chart of leaders, this is the only moment one truly feels like a Caesar!!! Even Narendra Modi might be envying me!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends,

With a score of 7000+ I am atop the chart of leaders, this is the only moment one truly feels like a Caesar!!! Even Narendra Modi might be envying me!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

LOL...I agree it is not an easy task ! the added attraction will be 7 or 8 revenue shares as well ! :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A few days ago I was in Delhi on an invitation of of one of my friends, narendra Modi,an upcoming politician. On my way, I happened to pass through 10, Janpath marg. I overheard a conversation in hush hush tones. One is a female voice and the other an adolescent voice.
AV: Mamma,here is a strategy to defeat Narendra Modi.
FV: Arey O Buddhuon Ka Pradhan Mantri, your rival is no more Narendra Modi. Look at Boddunan.com. There is one Chinmoy. See his lead. Even Narendra Modi shivering with fear seeing his unassailable lead.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Friends,

Narendra Modi has definitely reason to envy. He may lead only the sheep whereas you have lead over the most intelligent and knowledgeable.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
A few days ago I was in Delhi on an invitation of of one of my friends, narendra Modi,an upcoming politician. On my way, I happened to pass through 10, Janpath marg. I overheard a conversation in hush hush tones. One is a female voice and the other an adolescent voice.
FV: Arey O Buddhuon Ka Pradhan Mantri, your rival is no more Narendra Modi. Look at Boddunan.com. There is one Chinmoy. See his lead. Even Narendra Modi shivering with fear seeing his unassailable lead.

That FV was actually taunting me, you should have confronted her to protect my honor!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Actually each and every politician has a reason to envy you.
Modi presently needs support of others to become a Caesar. You have become Caesar with your own guts and knowledge.

That FV was actually taunting me, you should have confronted her to protect my honor!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

People are already on the job. Soon, your honor and entire country's honor will be protected. Happy days are not far away
Friends,

But he is not a member here, so there is no such case of love hate relationships with him :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

At present Modi is envying Rahul Gandhi. He is the only opponent standing in front of him for PM's chair.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.