Prawesh Rawal defends the movie. He says that there is nothing wrong in the movie. Only certain behavior of God's agents exposed.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Paresh-Rawal-defends-Oh-My-God-against-blasphemy-charges/articleshow/16651770.cms

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The movie opened to a bitter criticism but has done well at the Box Office. Its more of a comedy drama and not against God or any religion.

Live in the present :)
The movie opened to a bitter criticism but has done well at the Box Office. Its more of a comedy drama and not against God or any religion.

The movie does not deny God. This only exposes the saints/ priests who give costly visa/ passport to reach kingdom of God. The rich are favored by the priests in big temples. If you give more money, you will get better view of 'God'.

We have seen such movies before and these certainly are good eye openers for ignorant ones. If every thing including cartoons and comedy would find some one or the other criticizing such entertainments, then they should rather close the sensor boards and let such people decide about what is good or bad for us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have seen such movies before and these certainly are good eye openers for ignorant ones. If every thing including cartoons and comedy would find some one or the other criticizing such entertainments, then they should rather close the sensor boards and let such people decide about what is good or bad for us.

I remember a very old movie 'Sangharsh' that depicted the murderous and bandits posing as Pandas )priests).

Unless and untll we see the movie, we can't comment well on this. Actually people has different notions about God. I hope this movie can clear many doubts. Many of us pray to God just to get many things in return from God. If we pray to God, we are not doing any favour to God. God is above all, who has everything. We can do favours to needy people, who wants help. Many such incidents are shown in this movie in humorous way just to awaken our mind. This is nice social movie. I have seen its promotion in TV serial - "Tarakh Mehta Ka Ulta Chashma", Shown on Sab TV.

I remember a very old movie 'Sangharsh' that depicted the murderous and bandits posing as Pandas )priests).

Yes 'Sangharsh" was really very terrifying movie. It also carries moral values. Such movies can make wild, cruel and blood thirst people into a good human being. 'Sangharsh' means a fight. It was a fight of a person who don't want to become a murderer and 'thagi' or bandits. He was a brahmin and want to live the life of a brahmin. Brahmin never shade blood of any living beings. At the end of the movie, unwillingly he killed one to stop the practice of blood shades.
Whatever he did was for the sake of mankind and not in the name of God. Many Bandits commit such things in the name of God. Which is wrong? God has never said to kill each other.

Yes 'Sangharsh" was really very terrifying movie. It also carries moral values. Such movies can make wild, cruel and blood thirst people into a good human being. 'Sangharsh' means a fight. It was a fight of a person who don't want to become a murderer and 'thagi' or bandits. He was a brahmin and want to live the life of a brahmin. Brahmin never shade blood of any living beings. At the end of the movie, unwillingly he killed one to stop the practice of blood shades.
Whatever he did was for the sake of mankind and not in the name of God. Many Bandits commit such things in the name of God. Which is wrong? God has never said to kill each other.

The word brahmin or brahman from which the word brahmin originated from means someone who is educated and is enlightened - in that sense of course one wouldnt expect such a person to commit a crime but going purely by the caste distinction one can never make such assumptions because human beings are the same and their behavioral pattern depends on many things ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.