Just happen to watch the movie - OMG- Oh My God - today on Television today. I have read and heard about this movie and this made me to sit and watch the movie.
Good story about whether one should believe in God or not.
Plus I like the story about how under the name of God people being get cheated.
Good story writing by Paresh Rawal and even good acting by Paresh Rawal & Akshay Kumar.
What's your view on this movie, if you have seen it?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Shrihari sawant ji, I didnt watch the movie, but I agree people are cheating others in the name of God.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like this movie. It was humorous movie. Each and every dialogue of the movie is outstanding be it said by Paresh Rawal or Mithun Chakravarti. Simply the best !
Good movie and a good message given to all . God is everywhere and the process of showmanship is very bad.
To get it we should serve people first and this may be done in anyway. No need to go to mandir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes its a good movie just now my brother told me to watch it but I have already seen it. :)
Yes I will say one has to appreciate Paresh Rawal for story writing and dialogue writing too. Enjoyed my sunday watching this movie. Mithun less talk more action
This was unknown to me that this is written By Paresh rawal. Nice script.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nops... Thts is not correct.. First of all this movie is a copied concept of a gujrati play kanji bhai vs God which is again a copied concept from an Australian Movie : The man who sued god.

And the play is is Bhavesh Mandali and writer is Umesh Shukla..

Although Yes Paresh Rawal is indeed performed well.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
Nops... Thts is not correct.. First of all this movie is a copied concept of a gujrati play kanji bhai vs God which is again a copied concept from an Australian Movie : The man who sued god.

And the play is is Bhavesh Mandali and writer is Umesh Shukla..

Although Yes Paresh Rawal is indeed performed well.

Paresh Rawal performs well in every film he acts in. I remember Hera feri - which I never miss to see whenever it comes on TV. :)
Today I watched the premier of OMG.I love the movie.And also Paresh Rawal dialogue in these movie.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I watched the movie today, I can understand that many south Indians will not understand the movie as it is in Hindi. Well, basically the movie is about a man who looses his shop in an earthquake and then files a petition against God in the Supreme court for his loss! He does not believe in God at all and finally God appears to him in the form of Akshay Kumar. There are some important points in the movie that touched my hear. 'God' in the form of Akshay Kumar says that God is accessible to everybody without running after pundits who are always after money. He says that 'God' is a loving being and not a revenge taking being. He says that there is nothing one has to do to 'please' God because God already IS everything, what more could he want? The movie says that one should escape from useless rituals and poojas to reach or appease God and that God should be considered as a 'friend' instead of a fearful entity. At one point in the move Akshay Kumar says that God is 'within you' and all that one needs to do to contact God is the simple practice of meditation (going within). In the end Akshay Kumar who plays the role of God turns the person from a non believer into a believer through love alone,

You get me??? :unsure:

Mala Jaiswar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.