The topic is locked.
Chand ki chandani khoobsurat hoti hai...........

chup - chup kar phir vo kyon roti hai ..........

phuchane par kahti hai yeh aansu nahi moti hai...

tere aur mere milan ki jyoti hai,

kyonki mohabbat aisi hi hoti hai...............
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Weclome to boddunan Rohit, please read through FAQs and guidelines etc. and understand how the site works. Also please note that this is a forum for serious discussion and please do not post such shayari here.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:lol:
Weclome to boddunan Rohit, please read through FAQs and guidelines etc. and understand how the site works. Also please note that this is a forum for serious discussion and please do not post such shayari here.

Well on a lighter note kalyani can't we start a competition on the same. If not Hindi then English.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

Well on a lighter note kalyani can't we start a competition on the same. If not Hindi then English.

We had a lot of such contests like antakshri on film songs etc. But ultimately we lack track and there are repetitions. It is better to avoid these and make serious discussion on topics. There are various topics including movies, entertainment that can be discussed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We had a lot of such contests like antakshri on film songs etc. But ultimately we lack track and there are repetitions. It is better to avoid these and make serious discussion on topics. There are various topics including movies, entertainment that can be discussed.

You are correct here sir.. then I think this thread can be closed..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
I think this thread has nothing to discuss about hence locked. Thanks

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.