Today is birthday of actor, producer, director, and one of the best one commedian of Bollywood, Write few words about this great commedian. Happy Birthday Mehmood sirbirthday

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

He was a great artist and did respectable comedy. Now a days comedy artist only do non veg jokes and criticise other people on stage and call it comedy . Sometime I think what is use of becoming modern? If people are appreciating non-veg jokes and accept it part of their culture we are losing all the beauty we had in our Indian society. Losing shame and enjoy non-veg jokes is no way indication that we are progressing as a society.

arjun sai wrote:

He was a great artist and did respectable comedy. Now a days comedy artist only do non veg jokes and criticise other people on stage and call it comedy . Sometime I think what is use of becoming modern? If people are appreciating non-veg jokes and accept it part of their culture we are losing all the beauty we had in our Indian society. Losing shame and enjoy non-veg jokes is no way indication that we are progressing as a society.

I am agree with you, every thing change with time. At present cheap and nonsense is serving us on the name of comedy. Johney walker, Mukri, Mehmood, tuntun, Deavan varma are some name of good comedian of Bollywood. Present comedian can learn much from these.

The concept of comedy changes with times. No doubt, there were many talented comedians in the past including Mehmood, Mukri, Johnny Walker etc but I remember in the past movies, some of the comedy scenes involved eliciting laughter from the audiences  based on the physical appearances of characters such as their fatness, their gait, the way they stutter etc. At present, a large numbers of the comedians depend on dirty jokes to elicit laughter. Hopefully, this fad might again change after a few years from now.

jabeen wrote:

The concept of comedy changes with times. No doubt, there were many talented comedians in the past including Mehmood, Mukri, Johnny Walker etc but I remember in the past movies, some of the comedy scenes involved eliciting laughter from the audiences  based on the physical appearances of characters such as their fatness, their gait, the way they stutter etc. At present, a large numbers of the comedians depend on dirty jokes to elicit laughter. Hopefully, this fad might again change after a few years from now.

Nothing is permanent, trends changed time to time. In these hero is doing work of comedians so here not comedian like Mahmood and some others. Some comedians laugh us when they appear on screen. Kesto Mukerji one of them he laugh us only one style of acting.

Mehmood was very talented not just in comedy but with his perefect sense of timing , comical expressions  ..he started out as a villain under Guru Dutt in films like CID and Pyaasa. Later graduated to comical roles , also acted in several films as a leading man. He also produced and acted in a few films like Chote Nawab, Bhoot Bangla, Padosan,Lakhon mein ek, Kunwara Baap, Sadhu aur Shairan to name a few. They we're all successful..many melodious songs were picturised on him , that remain popular to this day.. the only other comedian who was at par with him was Johnny Walker.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Mehmood was very talented not just in comedy but with his perefect sense of timing , comical expressions  ..he started out as a villain under Guru Dutt in films like CID and Pyaasa. Later graduated to comical roles , also acted in several films as a leading man. He also produced and acted in a few films like Chote Nawab, Bhoot Bangla, Padosan,Lakhon mein ek, Kunwara Baap, Sadhu aur Shairan to name a few. They we're all successful..many melodious songs were picturised on him , that remain popular to this day.. the only other comedian who was at par with him was Johnny Walker.

Never knew that he started out as villain.  I only knew him as a comedian. Whenever his name is mentioned, I am reminded of a song picturized on him, " hum kale huwa toh kya huwa dil wale hain" from Gumnaam.

Mehmood is a legend in Indian film Industry who established himself as a very popular comedian. He was a leading actor in many movies.

Though a comedian or a supporting actor, he got equal footage like a main lead. He in most of the movies had a parallel story running for him in the movie. He was a crowd puller to theaters.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

He was superb in his skill and his screen presence made a great impact on the audience. The song Ek Chatur Naar of Padosan always reminds the enigmatic acting of Mehmood which I consider to be an unparalleled one in the world of Bollywood movies.    

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

He was superb in his skill and his screen presence made a great impact on the audience. The song Ek Chatur Naar of Padosan always reminds the enigmatic acting of Mehmood which I consider to be an unparalleled one in the world of Bollywood movies.    

Yes Chatur Naar is beautiful songs. I am suggesting you one more song, Payar Ki aag mai Tan Badan jal Gya. It is also a song on which you will laugh till tears in your eyes.

He had superb memorable performances and his performance in Padosan is a memorable one. He had the capacity to make a film be hit on box office and was a true superstar in his own sphere.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.