I just logged in and typed a reply for a discussion.When it submitted an error message came.It was due to my log off automatically.I was not idle nor sleepy!!!
The problem here is that if the reply is a too long one like replies in GD all the matter will be lost and will have to retype all.Moderators please note that when re-typed our first response's sharpness may not be regained.
So I request a solution for the same.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thats a bad one. I am sorry for that. I will look into the issue.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Try logging in with the login link at the top.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i also am sad with it i was free and thought would vote for many polls i voted for around 100 i think when then i saw after finishing doing votes on 150 polls i saw i was log off i was sad thought my hard work went vain
@Cool Boy, please do not click your mouse for points only. Vote if you are really interested in that poll. If you did that, you would have noticed you are logged off.

I face this problem several times if i use firefox. But i when used google chrome i did not see this. May be this is due to the browser

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Mr.Maverick,
I used to log in panel at left hand side.But in between I switched it to log in at top.There also the same thing occurs and last day also I logged using the top log in panel.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Do you use any Internet Security software? boddunan uses cookies to store the session status. So if the cookies are lost on your machine, you will be logged out. Make sure to check Remember Me check box when you are using Login link at the top.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.