Is there any way to get to know the status(pending,rejected,approved) of the quiz submitted by us?.
If there is no way to see the status of it why can't it be added in articles section itself?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i also agree with nagalakshmi, i too feel that there must be a way to see our status on quiz.. hope that its done
Yes. I agree with the statement made on having some status depicting whether quiz is approved or in pending state.
Though i dont know whether this i correct way to check the status of submitted quiz..I think there is a tab called My quizzes where my quiz is still displayed with 0 response and if i try to attempt it ..it says"You are unauthorized to perform this operation". I have submitted two quizzes and one is not working which is approved and another on is still not approve..
HOpe you have to check in this way only.. :)
i agree with the nagalakshmi, as articles status we know in the same manner they should show the quiz status also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have inquired about this with Maverick and he has assured that a new tab will be added soon in quiz section which will give details about status of quizzes, whether rejected or pending or approved.
Thanks for the update,Pradeep Kumar nanda. If such a tab is provided it would be of great help to know the status of the quiz submitted.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.