Today I polled some votes and wished to poll that are yet not polled.So I sorted polls by "yet not polled".I opened the first one.It was not polled.When opened next it was polled by me.Third also polled by me.How it occurs?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i want to know how to delete a poll sometimes due to internet problem a poll was posted twice by me i am sorry for it but how to delete it?
Please send a mail to support and they will delete it.

@Lubna K P, if no one vote except you on a poll, only your name displays. Also votes polled by guests will not be displayed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

That is not my problem.I sorted the polls on the basis of "not polled yet".Then I clicked first poll in it.It was a not polled one.Then after polling it opened the second one in it.It was polled one.took third.It was also polled.How then polled vote come under not polled sorted list?
Are you using Next button? It will not give you the same type of polls but gives all

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.