The topic is locked.
I have asked only 2 doubts till date but none of them are answered. Queries raised by other members are always answered. Why such discrimination?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi abhishek,
Hoping you will join the group soon!!!!!!

Meera sandhu
I have asked only 2 doubts till date but none of them are answered. Queries raised by other members are always answered. Why such discrimination?

whats your question abhishek?
Its not that way Abhishek. It might be because your question may be unnoticed or may be because we doesn't know the answer for it.By the way , what is your question? I think Kalyani mam would be able to answer your question well.

Its not like that abhishek, may be your questions are unnoticed by anyone as after your submission of question many members answer for other threads then, your thread will automatically goes to next page and unnoticed.

so,Please post the thread address in this post then, we will try to help you out for your questions.

Vinu
See Abhishek,how much your friends are caring you. I think shadows over your mind are clear now. :cheer: cheer man..........

Meera sandhu
Abhishek we are still waiting for your questions. Can you post it soon?
It is not like that. Don't feel inferior on your self . Actually some times may be the members don't know about the answer.
Abhisek just post the link what you have posted.All will try to answer.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Friends, I suppose I must remind you all to look at the date this thread was posted, more than 11 months ago, so please consider the timeline before posting any replies. It is much likely that his queries are answered but the thread not update, hence am closing this thread for discussion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.