hi all,
In 'My account->My points->Statistics' there is written points spent.Can you tell me what that is?.How do we spent points.?Was it some old feature?.Or any use with it now also?
No stones must be unturned.right! :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
These are the points adjusted while doing article reviews, or deducted points while participating in contests, if any.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hi maverick
i didn't get the first part..Points adjusted while doing article reviews means?
MC Boddunan has started another good feature to advertise your blogs or web site through Boddunan for which you have to spent some points
MC wrote:
[quote]hi maverick
i didn't get the first part..Points adjusted while doing article reviews means?[/quote]
Sometimes it is vital that the points to be removed when the editor by mistake given more credits. Or sometimes, articles found to be copied at later time and the points are removed etc. And other reasons are using Boddunan Advertising program etc.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.