Please let me know if 20 points are credited to the account if we submit a quiz?. Is it credited after approval or after submission?. I feel that last time i didnt receive any points for my approved quizzes too.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No... we get 20 cash credit for submission..
And after approved we have to attend then we get 20 ponts..
Please let me know if 20 points are credited to the account if we submit a quiz?. Is it credited after approval or after submission?. I feel that last time i didnt receive any points for my approved quizzes too.

Even i asked same question few days back but no one took even few seconds to read and reply. If same question asked by others, people do get reply.

Anyways, i am having the same question.
Ravi, your answer helped me a lot.

@Abhishek,
There are many times the members are busy answering other threads of their interests. Sometimes, due to overflow of threads, you question would have left unnoticed or members they them self would have not known the answer to the query. So, try to take things in a positive way, Man.
Guys, 20 cash credits are being awarded for eligible quizzes.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Ravi, your answer helped me a lot.

@Abhishek,
There are many times the members are busy answering other threads of their interests. Sometimes, due to overflow of threads, you question would have left unnoticed or members they them self would have not known the answer to the query. So, try to take things in a positive way, Man.

I have always take things in a positive way. It doesn't matter for me whether my queries are answered or not. Thanks by the way.
How do you get your voters together? Show them a good time! ... We also had people submit cartoons to keep the message fresh, new, and interesting!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.