Under the changed dispensation I am not able to upload image files.Any help?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was just trying to see if I am able to upload an image file and it seems I am unable to! what happened here?

In my earlier post I was able to attach the animated gif quite easily but here when I am trying to select an image, I am unable to! Looks like Maverick will have to fix this!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

After submitting the earlier post, I find the image has been attached!
Chinmoy, just click on the Attach file, select the one that you want to attach and then submit even if you don't see that it has been attached. That's just exactly what I did now and My image has been attached! Try it once!
3d_face_stick_tongue__a_ha.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thanks a lot,Kalyani! You have understood my problem well! How can I stay in the forum without contributing images!!
Ha ha ha! you are welcome Chinmoy! but the fact is, more than you, we all are now addicted to your lovable and cute pictures!

But I still hate the fact that now we have to click on the attachment to view them properly! Why cannot we see them the way it was before? Maverick???

Thanks a lot,Kalyani! I am also waiting for Maverick's reply! After all what Chinmoy Mukherjee is without these images!!!
It is okay that images can be uploaded. We have to click the image symbol for seeing the image. Apparently, this saves space and post does not appear too big.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am still not able to upload this small image.Once I was told how to upload.But I didn't practice it continuously and forgot.Can one help me?

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.