Quiz "First car launch" was approved 5 weeks ago but it seems that cash is not credited in my account.

for quiz, refer following URL:

http://www.boddunan.com/quiz/respond/445-first-car-launch.html

Hoping for quick response.

Thanks,
Abhishek
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are few rules that you may be missing

1. Minimum 10 questions in a quiz.
2. Average 15 questions in all quizzes you submitted
3. Mandatory meaningful description that should not be less than allowed number of characters
4. Questions should be professional, capitalize first letter of a sentence, meaningful questions, should have adequate number of choices etc

If you are satisfied with all the above rules, and you believe that the award should be credited, send a mail to support team.

Sending mails even though you are not eligible, would make your future mails skipped by the team due to spamming and time limitation reasons.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Does average 15 questions in all quizzes means all quizzes that were submitted by me right from the start of quiz section should contain average 15 questions?
Ofcourse yes. However there is a relaxation if you have less than 5 quizzes and you do not plan to post more than that in future. For 5 or less quizzes 10 questions are enough.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick,
I have a small concern. Again the approval time of quizzes is taking more time. It was decided that it would be approved within 3 days. I submitted 5 quizzes and uptil now it has not been validated.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.