How to know the status of submitted paper presentation.. Is it approved or rejected or pending.. Can any one tell me.. If possible give me the link.. Thanks..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Sathish. Dear In DSP Documents will be approved in 1-2 weeks of time on FCFS basis. So It takes time. So on which date you have been submitted your document. If two weeks have been passed then contact to boddunan support. My documents got approved after 6 days.
Hello Lohit

just submitted yesterday.. So i have to wait for one week.. Any way thanks for your reply ...
Yes sathish you have to wait for 1 week for submission and one more week for cash credits. Maverick sir told me that one week for approval and one week for cash credits. So forget about approval for one week and continue and submit more.
Ok lohit..

I will do my best..
I had also submitted one.But like you not able to trace it.So here I think waiting will have to continue.Thanks for this discussion.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Please allow 2-3 weeks for the entire process of approval,awarding cash credits completed.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.