Hi all,

I had submitted one article on Pranic Healing.Article talks about my personal experience in Pranic healing. Hence no way I can copy content also. But after almost a week, it has not been reviewed. Do they have any rules that I can only write about certain topics or something ?

What should I do now ?

If somebody can help me that will be great

Thanks,
Shanmugavalli
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The review of article is delayed. The article is not rejected. Hence the apprehension about content copying is not relevant. If the editor believed that this is copies, he would have rejected and not delayed.

Please send an IM to Maverick who will tell you exact status.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

As far my knowledge goes there is absolutely no restriction on topics as you can yourself observe by going through the diverse topic which articlebase of boddunan covers. I'm sure your article which is on an interesting topic would cleared soon.
YOU CAN CHECK YOUR ARTICLE STATUS, FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING
GOTO My Earnings then My Articles..Here You Can check your Articles Status Whether Its Rejected Or Pending Or Approved.... :P :P
Thank you said by: Shanmugavalli
Thank you all for your help. I also have this question. I have got 4 articles published till now. But I got only 35 Rs or something. So how does this work ? Is it based on topic/hits that I am paid ?

Please let me know any info that you have.
Hi Shanmugam, when the editors review your article, the points awarded to each article is given on a scale of 1 - 10, depending upon the number of words, the use of keywords, presentation, grammar of the article, errors if any and the extent to which an editor has to correct the article etc. And most important factor is the subject of the article and its depth. Then the webmaster allocates cash credits to it.

Addressing the time required, it may be that the editor to which it has been allocated is not able to log in and review due to other pressing issues. I suggest you to either PM the editor himself or Maverick to bring it to their attention.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You can check your article status.If the article is rejected,it would be stated as rejected.If not,the review is delayed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.