I am a new joinee on this portal after getting motivated about the opportunities and am keen to learn and write many articles hereon.

The irony is that I have written my first article and am waiting to get some reviewer's suggestions so that i could improve further. My articles are pending for over 15 days.I have a list of topics to write on. Unless my first article is reviewed,I would not come to know what all changes are required to beautify my articles.

All concerned are sincerely requested to review my article and provide me the feedback.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't wait for article approve.... you can submit daily 5 articles daily... so do your work....boduanan will do there work...
Approval of articles generally takes time, be patient you will get the reward for your hard work..
Approval of the article takes time.Be patient and dont lose your hope.All the best.
contact the administrator or support.
The best thing I can say is go on writing instead of waiting for the approval.
yeah we can submit 5 articles daily and approval or disapproval of these articles are not our headache this is the work of boddunan. we should continue the work only.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.