hi maverick. I do a part time business. may i discuss about it in the forum?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sure, you can discuss anything on forums which is useful to all unless it is a promotional discussion.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

thank you. Can you explain me in detail what does promotional exactly mean?
Having links to your website which is unrelated to the discussion, referral links etc will be considered as promotional content. In simple terms creating a topic which is not useful to the members but for promoting your business is called promotional content.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

hey Dharanidaran whats the part time job you were talking about?
hi maverick, one more question?
Am i permitted to give my contact details in the forum while discussing about my part time job?
Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]hi maverick, one more question?
Am i permitted to give my contact details in the forum while discussing about my part time job?[/quote]

No. Please do not give personal details not only on boddunan forums but on any public place on web. Instead ask user to send PM if you want to contact anyone.

then i am allowed to give my email id on the forums, right?
hi
i appreciate your interest. you need a little investment for this job. Its about rs.1050. if u r interested then send a mail to [quote]EMail deleted - Maverick[/quote]
i will explain you further
Dharanidaran wrote:
[quote]then i am allowed to give my email id on the forums, right?[/quote]

email shall not be given. Instead use PM feature. Look for PM button right below user avatar.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.