Hi,

In near future, will there be an option of getting paid via Paypal? The intent behind raising the question is that a cheque may get delayed or lost whereas a payment through Paypal is instant and a safer alternative.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes. This is a better option. We can instantly collect our money through paypal and transfer it through our bank account.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Yes i am agree with this..........
but for having paypal account is it credit card is necessary or debit card itself sufficient?
I had opened my account some 7-8 years back i.e even before Ebay bought Paypal in 2002. At that point I didn't need a credit card to open mine; I added my CC voluntarily. But one probably does need credit card verification now.

However, my question is about having Paypal as an alternative payment option beside the cheque option. Thanks for sharing your views though. Much appreciated.
What is this paypal? CAn some one give a description about it to be useful for members like me.Many members will have useful it.
[quote]What is this paypal? CAn some one give a description about it to be useful for members like me.Many members will have useful it.[/quote]

It's an online payment processor. Basically, they allow you to sign up for an account for free using an email and your email becomes your account. You can pay from and receive payments to your email via Paypal. If you are using a personal account, then receiving payments is free. But if you have a business or premier account, then there's a fees for receiving payment , though the process is instant and secure. I am not sure if I am allowed to post live links here. So,I'd refrain from doing that. For knowing more you can visit their website which has .com extension at the end of Paypal.

Cheers
This is a new site and if they pay through cheque it will be easily accepted by general people but like you people who are acquainted with on line money making sites can understand what is paypal? common man may get confused about paypal. so wait till Indian people get educated about paypal
[quote]This is a new site and if they pay through cheque it will be easily accepted by general people but like you people who are acquainted with on line money making sites can understand what is paypal? common man may get confused about paypal. so wait till Indian people get educated about paypal[/quote]

Got it. Thanks, SD.
But if the site has two payout options which are cheque and paypal, then it is good. Who wants cheque they can opt for it and who wants to receive through paypal, then they opt for it

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
There are few difficulties involved in Paypal payments.

1. Transaction Fee: This is anyway we are charging in the form of courier and handling charges. Paypal charges 3.5% apprx of the amount.

2. Currency conversion fee: This is for the conversion of dolors to rupees as there is no rupees payment option.

3. Withdraw fee: Paypal charges Rs.50 for every withdraw of your money that is less than Rs.7000.

So let me know if anyone need such payment option?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.