can any one tell me in short that what is the use of revenue of sharing . how it helps in earning cash credits. I have read the article based on sharing revenue but i didn't get it in actual that what is its use.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I also want to know about revenue sharing system.please also share about total point.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you cross 1000 points in a month you will get one share.. further more every 1000 points share will be increase.. But you have to login atleast 20 days in a month and 20 points in a day....
revenue sharing:

Our website owner of boddunan earn some amount of money every month through this website. So according to our performance in this website and our points they offer some money to us from the amount they earned.
I hope you understood.

The main condition is you should cross 1000 points in a month then only you are eligible for revenue sharing

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Isha
okkkkk i understood . thanksss sarala
i got your point. i understood now about revenue sharing. thanks sarala.
Thank you Isha. So now go on with your hard and smart work. All the best

Revenue sharing is one of the best feature of this site and I really love it and try my best to get as many points as possible...
Revenue sharing is a share of money given by Boddunan,according to your points earned in a particular month.
Revenue sharing is the best and fast earning of this website.

Revenue sharing is one of the other reasons to be active in this site as it has to do lot when it comes about earning money from this site!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.